Potato Salad (A Meal in Minutes!) As Seen on KY3
5-minute meal, (prepping ahead of work days, makes this 5 min. meal possible)
- Shrimp (already cooked, peeled, and deveined)
- 2-3 lbs Potatoes (prepped ahead steamed, pressure cooked or baked and refrigerated)
- 2 stalks of Celery (prepped ahead, chopped, and in the fridge)
- 3-5 green onions (prepped ahead, chopped, and in the fridge)
- Garlic powder (pantry staple)
- Lettuce Cups (prepped ahead, washed, and stacked in the fridge)
- One recipe of Buttermilk Peppercorn Ranch Dressing (prepped ahead, in the fridge)
Take shrimp from the freezer the night before and place it in the refrigerator.
For the meal:
To the bottom of a large bowl add the Celery
Add additional “party flavors” (see below for some ideas)
Pour in Buttermilk Peppercorn Ranch Dressing (recipe on my website)
Allow to sit while you
Dice up the potatoes to ½” cubes and add to the bowl
Rinse and pat the shrimp dry with paper towels
Toss in Shrimp and mix to coat.
Stir until all are nicely coated.
Serve up on Lettuce Cups and Nosh!!
This potato salad has less fat than traditional potato salad! Lots more protein, thanks to the shrimp, a bit of calcium, and a lot of flavor thanks to the Easy and Delicious Homemade Buttermilk Peppercorn Ranch Dressing.