How To Make Garden Gazpacho Soup With Toasty Garlic Bread
All the flavors of the garden come together in this super antioxidant-packed fresh, cold, summer soup. It pairs delightfully with Toasty Garlic Bread!
This chunky refreshing gazpacho simply speaks of the garden!
Only 10 minutes to make.
Plenty to sink your teeth into as well as soak up with crusty French garlic bread!
Together you simply have a tasty, satisfying and delicious meal.
Crusty French Garlic Toast
- 1 loaf best quality French Bread sliced
- 1-2 cloves of garlic sliced in half
- 2 Tbls Olive Oil Rub Sliced bread on each side with the cut side of garlic to impart the garlic flavor onto the bread.
Brush both sides of the bread with olive oil and place on a parchment-lined cookie sheet or baking sheet.
Place bread in a preheated 400° oven for 10 to 15 minutes or until golden brown and crispy.
Take out of the oven and place in a basket lined with a cloth napkin.
- 1/2 small to medium Red Onion diced
- Variety of sweet red, yellow or orange peppers chopped about 3/4 cup chopped
- 1/2 cup green pepper about 1/2 cup
- 1 Jalapeño diced to taste…(I like a whole one!)
- 1 large cucumber (skin on if organic.) Chopped into quarters lengthwise and sliced
- Tomatoes – 2-3 medium ripe red or 1/2 pint of cherry tomatoes diced
- 2 Tomatillos diced small
- 1 quart low sodium Very Veggie Juice or Tomato Juice
- 6 Tbsp Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1 tsp. Agave syrup or sugar
- 3 Tbsp Good Quality Olive Oil Plus some for serving
- 1/2 Pepper Fresh Ground
- 1 – 3 tsp Salt add one tsp at a time then taste
- Fresh Basil OR Cilantro
In a Large Serving Bowl add ingredients in the order above.
Stir and adjust jalapeño, salt, vinegar, herbs, to taste.
Serve in bowls with sliced avocado on top garnished with a sprig of fresh cilantro or basil.
Serve the crusty garlic bread on the side and then feast!
Download the recipe free now: http://www.thesimplyhealthykitchen.com/pdf_recipes/38_Gazpacho_Recipe.pdf